Subject: Re: More list problems....
From: [email-masked] (Robert Cohen)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 14:00:19 -0500

>The mailing lists have not been working for most of the weekend...garcia.com
>tech support people claim a hard drive went bad and it crashed their whole
>system, but I don't know what to believe anymore.

>Obviously Garcia Commcunications is turning out to be an extremely
>unreliable system...they have a different excuse every time there is a
>new problem and I'm tired of dealing with them.

>So, the search for a new list server.....I apologize to everyone for the
>difficulties we've all been experiencing with the new list server...I
>obviously didn't make a very good choice when it came time to pick a new
>mailing list service provider.  =(

>                                     -David Warner

Suggestion: Why not check with some of the other mail lists and see which
servers they use and inquire about their success?  If you would like, I can
help with this...  Meanwhile, if anyone gets other mailing lists that seem
more reliable, could you please forward this information to Dave.

 _ __                         __
' )  )     /         _/_     /  )     /
 /--' ____/____  __  /      /    ____/_  _  __   Lightwave Animator
/  \_(_) /_) (<_/ (_(__    (__/ (_) / /_(<_/) )  [email-masked]